Basic Administration Regulations:
- Initial installation of OS on the server (on VPS is installed OS from the template chosen by the client in any case for free);
- Resetting of administrative / root operating system password for VPS and dedicated server orders with OS Linux;
- Adding additional IP to the server;
- Setting up backups (backups), including remote servers (in case of purchasing additional space on our backup server);
- Installation of standard modules for PHP and other software;
- Installation of the standard software from the repositories;
- Updating the operating system and the package base as a whole;
- Installing popular PHP modules from the repository
- Basic tuning to suit the load of the project;
- Free transfer of sites (not more than 10 per order);
- Basic configuration of firewall (iptables) with a set of static rules.
- Free basic administration only applies to servers with the control panel installed
- HestiaCP for Debian 10, Ubuntu 20.04;
- aaPanel for Debian 10, Ubuntu 20.04, CentOS 7;
- BrainyCP for OS CentOS 7.
- The company Fornex Hosting S.L. has the right to deny basic administration, if the server was configured by other administrators;
- Support service applies only to customers who do not resell hosting or/and providing services to third parties;
- Fornex Hosting S.L. provides the service without any guarantees and on the "as is" principle;
- Fornex Hosting S.L has the right to refuse to provide services without giving any reasons.
!!! one-time administrative work - €20/hour (9:00 - 21:00 Moscow time)
Services for the installation and configuration of any software, fine-tuning and optimization of the server at the request of the client, which are not included in the scope of service basic administration.