List of works as part of Extended server management service:
- Selection, installation and configuration of the operating system depending on the client's requirements.
- Installing and configuring additional software
- Any virtualization systems, clustering
- DNS, web, mail servers
- GEO clusters
- MySQL, PgSQL
- Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Transferring and configuring client projects (sites) on a new server.
- Creating and configuring email accounts, FTP/SSH depending on client needs.
- Separating access to different data for different users.
- Full daily backup of client project data to a remote server and restore data from a backup on client's request.
- Minute-by-minute monitoring of the availability and load of the server, the performance of individual services, disk arrays, as well as the client sites. In case the monitoring system triggers - the maximum response time of our engineers is 15 minutes at any time of the day and night without exception and without any faults reported by the client.
- Weekly update of the software and the OS itself on the server.
- Tuning and optimization of MySQL/Nginx/Apache, etc. individually for each project (of any complexity)
- Tips and advice on optimization of database queries and program code of projects.
- Basic assistance in protection against DDoS-attacks by means of the server itself.
Fornex Hosting S.L. provides the service "Full server administration and monitoring" on a fee basis. The cost of the service for each server is 450 euros/month (when ordering the service from 5 servers - discounts are available)
The service can be connected only for a dedicated server based on the operating system Linux (distributions: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
All server maintenance works are performed during the day shift (except for repair works in case of problems). Server maintenance and configuration work at night time (21:00 - 09:00 Moscow time) is paid additionally (40 euros for every hour of engineer's work)
> The time of planned night work is agreed in advance.