We can help you in transitioning your projects from your current web hosting provider if you require expert aid. The migration of your website to a new host can be done without charge in the majority of cases. Every site and each content management system (CMS) has its own particular features and peculiarities, so we ask for a full description of what you need and what you wish to be particularly aware of during the transfer. With this information, our team can complete the process rapidly and effectively.
In order for us to be able to move your site to our hosting, it is important to provide our engineers with as much data as possible:
- Access to the hosting control panel, which includes the url, username and password.
- SSH access to the server (if available), which includes the server address (IP), username and password.
- FTP access to the server, which includes server address (IP), username and password.
- List of sites/domains to be transferred
- For each domain, there must be an inventory of aliases and subdomains (if any) and corresponding CMS (e.g. Joomla, Wordpress, DLE, Drupal, Bitrix, Opencart).
- In case you employ a non-standard or specially created CMS, and/or extra plugins, provide us with detailed instructions, configuration settings, and what exactly has to be done.
Throughout the movement of the website, we might need to communicate with your programmer/webmaster to understand technical details. Please be aware that when switching over a website running on a non-standard CMS, there could be technical obstacles like the platform version, software version, etc. That might be a hindrance in executing the project on the receiving server. In such a situation, we can not guarantee that the procedure will be finished successfully.
Free Site Transfer
If you’re migrating to us from another provider, switching from a web hosting to a vps or dedicated server within our infrastructure, and there’s a control panel on your orders, then we provide the transfer service at no cost.
Paid Site Transfer
- If any of the servers involved in the transfer lack a control panel, then the transfer is a paid service.
- number of sites more than 10;
- in case of failure to provide a full introductory brief on the transferred sites (accesses, CMS, database names, etc.).
Please note that the website migration is done with minimal priority, depending on our specialists' workload.
Our company is ready to provide you with top-notch support when it comes to your website. If you require a non-standard content management system or have to install a specific software for the correct operation of your site, our engineers are available. At a rate of 20 euros per hour (minus the time spent transferring files over the network), we will do our best to complete your tasks.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support service and we will be more than glad to help you!