Create and manage email filters for a given email address. This will be useful if you want to protect yourself from unwanted mail, redirect mail, or forward messages to the program.
To set up a filter, go to "Email → Email Filters "
Click "Manage Filters " opposite the account whose filter you want to adjust.
This will take you to the filter management page for the selected user
Click "Create New Filter ":
Give the filter a name and assign filter rules:
- From - sender of the email.
- K - sender of the message.
- Topic - subject of the message.
- Message body - message text.
- Any header - implies any headers (Cc, Bcc, Return-Path, etc.), etc:
You can disallow messages sent from a particular address or with a particular topic.
The "Actions " section contains "scenarios " that will be used as the basis for events in the event that certain rules are detected: